PTM Goenkan (Pre-Nursery to VIII)
March 26 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
PTM Goenkan doing meeting is an important time to meet with your child’s teacher in a one to one setting. Furthermore, it lets your child know that you care about their progress and their schools. In Primary school, parents will usually only meet with the child’s class teacher. In Secondary school, however, you will meet with all or most of their subject teachers.
However, at each level the objectives are similar. It is a chance to see how your child is getting on in school, where their strengths and weaknesses lie, how they socialize with other children in the classroom, playground, extracurricular activities etc. It is also a chance for your teacher to learn more about your child in order that you can work together for your child’s success.
- What area is s/he best at?
- Is s/he working to the best of his /her ability?
- Does s/he comprehend what s/he reads?
- Are there any areas s/he finds difficult? If so what are these specific areas?
- Do you have any suggestions as to what I might do at home to help?
- Does s/he participate in class?
- How does s/he relate to others in the class?
- Does s/he hand up homework /assignments on time, completed and at an acceptable level?
- What does my child’s high/low standardized test scores tell me about my child?