Globally recognized Indian business leaders:
With more than 25 years of success in diversified business ventures, Mr. Sarvesh Kumar Goel, born in 1975 in a village in Haryana, to a business family, never lost sight of his goals even as he succeeded in establishing Timber Business in Lucknow at a young age of 18. His business achievements at such a young age were also recognized by ‘The Pioneer’ in the year 1999. He pursued a college degree in commerce from Lucknow University, but his real education began at his workplace because education for Mr. Goel meant to learn more ways on how to augment his dreams.
Mr. Sarvesh Kumar Goel is leading his family businesses under Mansingh Goel Group, which comprises of agriculture, rice mill, cold storage, Brickfields, coal, and food grain trading establishments in Kheri and Shahjahanpur districts of UP. A man of diverse interests, he takes out time from his busy schedules to pursue his
creative interests as well. Mr. Goel firmly believes that all work and no play makes a person dull and therefore, he actively takes part in sports, drama and literary activities. He is an enthusiastic cyclist, a marathon runner, an environmentalist and very active on the social circle. He believes in living life to the fullest.
• A self-believer and a risk-taking leader with clear goals and immaculate vision to pursue corporate, social
contributions with particular emphasis in the fields of education, health care, and environment.
• He believes that leadership begins at home. In this nuclear family generation, he still believes in the concept of a joint family.
• He believes in building relationships and makes efforts to sustain them for a lifetime. His business thrives on the phrase which he has coined himself, ‘We are good and good is our business strategy.’
• Mr. Sarvesh Goel’s mantra to a flourishing business empire has been building a team of people, who belief in their leader and his leadership, is a catalyst for growth.
• He is an individual who has a very happy demeanor. Helping others with his compassion, knowledge, and wisdom is his religion.